this day isnt good :'(

im very sad this day, i dont know why, in the morning i have a bad feeling about today but i dont realize yet.. hmm after school my leader class cant come to technical meeting for the gonz league so she choose me. then i came to that TM as a basketball commision for the gonz league and as a vise for my class to write the schedule event.. then i ask to irene in that time? "do you see her today,i didnt meet her this day?", oh she absent because she is sick.. hoo thats why i didnt meet her today..and then i open up my cell phone and send a messege to her "get well soon" thats the point of the messege.. not more than one minute she call me, i was surprised !!!..why she call me? and then i answered..she ask, is there irene in there? oh wait,i gave my cellphone to irene..

mmm i realize something, she diddnt answered my messege this words rolls in my mind, i know it usually happen but this time i dont know why it really hurts my heart, dammmmmmmm !!!!!
then i walk away to the chair in the back of the class and sit beside vivi..and i think to myself
it feels like i wanna cry and i almost cry :'( ughhh fiuhh it diddnt happen because im try to calm down myself..

0 comments: