Back To Nature

"I'M BACK" because its too warm here..love make my heart soo damm warm...in the past i already melted of falling in love with you..but now its different, im feel cold inside,my heart that has been melted is getting frozen day by day..but loving you changed it all to something i that i never felt before,i felt it if i near you and if you make me happy..


now my heart already frozen, it cold, i feel so lonely..
just keep my heart and lock it,there's no one that have that key,only me that have..
im imune from the pain,you can see it from my eyes..the eyes of lonely..
maybe someday you really get to know me,and hope you find it in your heart..the something that i did to you is from my deepest heart..its okay if you dont realize this..
now im just back
if you want to know who really iam in the past
this is me..the real me..im a cold person that looks like dont have a feeling or care
but falling in love with you changed me all..

maybe some other day you will read this..but its to impossible..

0 comments: